with an impending hurricane on the way, The Sean Priest Team has had a whirlwind of a weekend and wants you to be safe!
These two properties are on their way to being sold and it happened fast as LIGHTNING!
It's hard to believe that 17 years has gone by after the horrific attack on our country that fateful day of September 11, 2001. Let's take tomorrow and remember how America came together at one of its darkest moments. Let us not forget those who gave their bravery and help that day and let us remember all those who lost their lives. We salute all our troops who protect our freedom and always remember that UNITED WE STAND.
OH NO FLO!
She's on her way, but that doesn't mean we can't be prepared. Sure, she might be all hyped up while churning there in the Atlantic, but if Florence does end up our way, it's probably a good idea to make sure there's a lot of supplies available to you. We thought we'd give you some hurricane preparedness tips:
- DO NOT wait until the very last minute to hit up the grocery store. It's Richmond, people, you know that getting the very last of the milk and bread is a very disappointing discovery.
- MAKE SURE you have plenty of bottled water and ice. If the lights go out, you don't want your eggs, milk and lunch meat gong to waste!
- CANDLES and FLASHLIGHTS are a plus, how else are you going to see where you put the emergency beverages. Check to make sure batteries have been replaced and invest in a camping lantern.
- SECURE your outdoor furniture. The last thing you want is your lawn chair in the Miller's yard...THREE houses down!
- FLOODING may happen. As we have seen with our wettest season in quite some time, basements have been flooding all summer. Make sure all leaks have been repaired.
- GAS in the car, in case you've got to move!
- CELL PHONES should be charged fully and limited use is probably a good idea. Nobody wants an absent phone because you decided to play Candy Crush for five hours.
- GENERATORS do not belong inside anywhere, that includes your basement or garage.
- ANIMALS. You should have a plan for keeping your animals safe and indoors during dangerous weather conditions.
With just THREE home games left, The Richmond Kickers and The Sean Priest Team have had a stupendous time with our partnership. This Saturday come watch another hopeful win from our local team. We can't think of a better time to exit the summer than with the Kickers and US!